- 15.4.2015 13:01 Imagon Oy is a family business specialising in illuminated advertising. The company is based in Kajaani, approximately 550 kilometres north of Helsinki. In April 2015, the company had LED tubes installed in its production facilities as part of the Valtavalo Vaivaton turnkey service concept.
The most long-lasting LED tubes are made in Finland: Valtavalo introduces 7-year warranty on its G3+ LED tubes26.1.2015 15:21 The Finnish LED tube manufacturer Valtavalo Ltd promises the longest lifetime – and the longest warranty – on the market for its G3+ LED tubes. Under normal conditions, the average lifetime of a G3+ LED tube may be up to 125,000 hours.
- 23.1.2015 12:45 To date, LED tubes are the first and only form of LED lighting to receive an international, harmonised standard (EN 62776).
- 9.1.2015 13:12 To celebrate United Nations’ International Year of Light 2015, Valtavalo, a Finnish manufacturer of LED tubes, has put together a video that summarises the many meanings of light to people.
- 19.8.2014 22:46 LED tubes play an important role when savings in energy consumption are used to finance investment in energy-efficiency in 14 public properties including schools in Vantaa, Finland.
- 13.8.2014 22:53 Finnish company, Valtavalo Oy, aims to be number one in the LED tube market in Norway within a couple of years. Valtavalo, which transferred its light tube production from China to a robotised production line in Kajaani in northern Finland, has already gained a bridgehead for its LED tubes in Fagerli hydro-electric power plant in Norway.