The most long-lasting LED tubes are made in Finland: Valtavalo introduces 7-year warranty on its G3+ LED tubes26.1.2015 15:21 The Finnish LED tube manufacturer Valtavalo Ltd promises the longest lifetime – and the longest warranty – on the market for its G3+ LED tubes. Under normal conditions, the average lifetime of a G3+ LED tube may be up to 125,000 hours.
- 23.1.2015 12:45 To date, LED tubes are the first and only form of LED lighting to receive an international, harmonised standard (EN 62776).
- 9.1.2015 13:12 To celebrate United Nations’ International Year of Light 2015, Valtavalo, a Finnish manufacturer of LED tubes, has put together a video that summarises the many meanings of light to people.
- 19.8.2014 22:46 LED tubes play an important role when savings in energy consumption are used to finance investment in energy-efficiency in 14 public properties including schools in Vantaa, Finland.
- 13.8.2014 22:53 Finnish company, Valtavalo Oy, aims to be number one in the LED tube market in Norway within a couple of years. Valtavalo, which transferred its light tube production from China to a robotised production line in Kajaani in northern Finland, has already gained a bridgehead for its LED tubes in Fagerli hydro-electric power plant in Norway.
- 1.4.2014 8:35 Old-fashioned fluorescent tubes had to give way as the huge car park at Jumbo Shopping Centre moved into the LED age.