- 10.2.2016 7:00 Valtavalo, a Finnish-based LED tube manufacturer, will introduce the first LED tube that produces a non-flickering light.
- 2.12.2015 9:16 Valtavalo Oy, which returned its production from China to Finland in 2012, is multiplying its production capacity by acquiring a second, more efficient and fully automated LED tube manufacturing line. According to plans, the new line will become operational by summer 2016. It will be delivered by EID Tech Oy from Kuopio.
- 30.10.2015 14:19 On October 26, 2015 SGS has certified Valtavalo Oy according to the quality management standard ISO 9001 and the environmental management system standard ISO 14001 revised in 2015. According to the information available, Valtavalo is the first company in Finland to receive the new sertificates.
- 1.10.2015 14:22 Valtavalo Oy is strengthening its presence on the Swedish lighting market
- 21.5.2015 15:44 With locations in Oulu and Kajaani, Valtavalo continues on its path of rapid growth. After intensive screening, the company was accepted to the Young Innovative Companies programme. Funded by the Finnish Funding Agency for Innovation (Tekes), the companies participating in the programme are aggressively seeking growth. Valtavalo was recently granted funding for the second phase of the programme.
- 5.5.2015 12:49 What if your company could purchase energy-efficient LED lighting without investments or installation costs, and invest these freed resources into the core business in the next five years? Valtavalo Vaivaton makes it possible.