- 23.3.2020 14:39 The Finnish lighting solution provider and LED tube manufacturer Valtavalo Ltd. has increased its turnover throughout its entire life cycle, i.e. 10 financial years in a row. What makes Valtavalo’s story interesting is the fact that the company, which was originally an import company, is today living heavily on exports and its products have the blue-white Key Flag Symbol denoting their Finnish origin.
- 18.3.2020 12:01 The outbreak and spread of coronavirus COVID-19 all over the world has created significant difficulties in many ways. Also the authorities in Finland have made major efforts to prevent the spread of the virus.
- 21.1.2020 11:02 Valtavalo Ltd has appointed Mr. Tuukka Prykäri, one of the co-founders of the company, as the new CEO. Having worked with lighting since 1999, Prykäri has been the company's technology director since the company was established.
- 3.9.2019 15:17 In August, the esteemed British lighting industry publication LuxReview tested the products of six international LED tube manufacturers at the LIA laboratory in Telford. The tests performed at Europe’s most prominent laboratory specialising in the testing of lighting products included products from Valtavalo, Philips, Osram, Tungsram, Kosnic and Mackwell LLL.
- 15.4.2019 14:30 Valtavalo Oy was one of the six Finnish companies selected for the EU's Horizon 2020 programme phase 1 in October 2018. The objective for Valtavalo was to use the grant to develop 'WIISAS' wireless lighting control system that is easy to install and maintain.
- 7.12.2018 9:30 Valtavalo Oy, which recently quadrupled the production capacity of its LED tube factory in Kajaani, Finland, announced that it has initiated a public equity offering on 28 November 2018 in cooperation with Invesdor. Aiming for rapid growth, Valtavalo is offering a 7.77–17.51 share of the company up for subscription.