- 3.9.2019 15:17 In August, the esteemed British lighting industry publication LuxReview tested the products of six international LED tube manufacturers at the LIA laboratory in Telford. The tests performed at Europe’s most prominent laboratory specialising in the testing of lighting products included products from Valtavalo, Philips, Osram, Tungsram, Kosnic and Mackwell LLL.
- 15.4.2019 14:30 Valtavalo Oy was one of the six Finnish companies selected for the EU's Horizon 2020 programme phase 1 in October 2018. The objective for Valtavalo was to use the grant to develop 'WIISAS' wireless lighting control system that is easy to install and maintain.
- 7.12.2018 9:30 Valtavalo Oy, which recently quadrupled the production capacity of its LED tube factory in Kajaani, Finland, announced that it has initiated a public equity offering on 28 November 2018 in cooperation with Invesdor. Aiming for rapid growth, Valtavalo is offering a 7.77–17.51 share of the company up for subscription.
- 28.3.2018 12:42 A group of students from the university of Oulu carried out a market survey as part of their studies during autumn 2017. Their objective was to find out what was the present state of lighting in public buildings in the biggest Finnish municipalities and cities.
- 8.2.2018 9:31 Valtavalo, the Finnish manufacturer of LED tubes, has certified its flagship product, the G4 LED tube, in compliance with the international ENEC process. SGS Fimko granted certification for the product in January following a series of exacting tests.
- 11.10.2017 13:14 The Finnish LED tube manufacturer Valtavalo continues its rapid growth. The turnover of the fiscal year that ended at the end of May increased 21% compared to the past year and came up to €3.6 million.