- 7.12.2018 9:30 Valtavalo Oy, which recently quadrupled the production capacity of its LED tube factory in Kajaani, Finland, announced that it has initiated a public equity offering on 28 November 2018 in cooperation with Invesdor. Aiming for rapid growth, Valtavalo is offering a 7.77–17.51 share of the company up for subscription.
- 28.3.2018 12:42 A group of students from the university of Oulu carried out a market survey as part of their studies during autumn 2017. Their objective was to find out what was the present state of lighting in public buildings in the biggest Finnish municipalities and cities.
- 8.2.2018 9:31 Valtavalo, the Finnish manufacturer of LED tubes, has certified its flagship product, the G4 LED tube, in compliance with the international ENEC process. SGS Fimko granted certification for the product in January following a series of exacting tests.
- 11.10.2017 13:14 The Finnish LED tube manufacturer Valtavalo continues its rapid growth. The turnover of the fiscal year that ended at the end of May increased 21% compared to the past year and came up to €3.6 million.
- 13.9.2017 10:31 The Association for Finnish Work has awarded the Key Flag Symbol to the LED tubes manufactured by Valtavalo Oy as a sign of Finnish manufacture. The Key Flag Symbol can be awarded to a product manufactured or a service produced in Finland. The domestic content of the product or service must be at least 50 per cent.
- 1.9.2017 7:15 The Finnish LED tube manufacturer Valtavalo Oy is expanding its operations in Sweden. Valtavalo launched its Swedish operations in 2015. Since then Valtavalo has achieved considerable growth in Sweden. In 2017 Valtavalo will take further steps enabling further growth by establishing a branch in Sweden.